Here are 15 Summer Dinner Salads for you to start making right now. I am so ready for fresh salad! I live on homegrown vegetables all summer and I feel so much better!
Fresh summer dinner salads are one of the lightest and most refreshing dinner options on a hot summer day! They’re fairly easy to put together and start with meat and veggies, but absolutely need a great salad dressing, too!
You can get my Salad Dressing Cheat Sheet here! It’s my go-to now and the recipes are so so good!
But chances are, you have been eating the basic green salad for way too long. Having a go-to summer salad is great but can also get incredibly boring!
In case you need a refreshing, fun, and new summer salad idea, here are 15 recipes to give you some serious inspiration! From wedge salads all the way to chicken salad with grilled peaches, you’ll definitely find a salad recipe here for you!
- Chicken Fajita Salad: Bell peppers, avocado, and juicy chicken thighs make the perfect summer fajita salad!
- Grilled Pork & Peach Salad: A unique late-summer salad made with pork tenderloin and balsamic vinegar.
- Honey Mustard Chicken Salad: Marinate the chicken using honey mustard dressing, and toss with more dressing, bacon, and goat cheese!
- Mexican Turkey Garbanzo Bean Salad: Taco-seasoned turkey with queso fresco and cilantro lime dressing makes a fun and delicious alternative to regular taco salad.
- Strawberry Chicken Salad w/Maple Dressing: Lean chicken breast, fresh strawberries and apples, and creamy homemade maple dressing come together for a light and sweet summer salad!
- Easy Chef Salad: With a few simple ingredients and sugar-free dressing, this is an easy, lower-carb salad recipe to make all summer long!
- Chicken Chipotle Cobb Salad: A chipotle chicken salad tossed with fresh grilled corn, bacon, and strawberries, then topped with fresh lemon vinaigrette.
- Little Gem Wedge Salad w/Bacon & Bleu Cheese: A not-so-boring wedge salad made with little gem lettuce, bleu cheese dressing, and lots of bacon!
- Chicken & Grilled Peach Salad: A green spinach salad tossed with chicken, blueberries, peaches, and homemade sweet honey mustard dressing!
- Crunchy Thai Quinoa Cabbage Salad: A fresh and Thai-inspired cabbage salad with sweet and salty peanut dressing!
- Blackened Chicken, Grape & Arugula Salad: A sweet and spicy salad made with blackened chicken, fresh grapes and arugula, and a simple honey balsamic vinaigrette dressing!
- Mediterranean Chicken Salad: Mediterranean-inspired flavors like kalamata olives, feta cheese, and fresh mint, all topped with lemon juice and olive oil makes for a light and refreshing summer salad!
- Mexican Shrimp Salad: A Mexican-style salad with cooked shrimp and fresh corn on the cob. Don’t forget the Mexican Vinaigrette dressing and a sprinkle of pumpkin seeds.
- Pan-Seared Salmon Salad w/Basil Dressing: A simple green salad topped with seared salmon and drizzles with fresh basil salad dressing!
- Air Fryer Blackened Chicken Caesar Salad: Break out your air fryer to make this deliciously crispy blackened chicken salad with homemade Caesar dressing!
You can read my Easy Hard-Boiled Egg Recipes to Make for Lunch Today post and also my How To Make Hard-Boiled Eggs Perfectly Every Time post for some more easy lunch ideas!