Disclosure Statement– This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. The FTC guidelines regarding endorsements and testimonials is set in in place in order to protect the public from any intentionally errant or misleading advertising that had been paid for by a group or company. This blog is a source of income and may incorporate testimonials and endorsements, which I feel is important to disclose all the details to you. The opinions expressed here are my own. For questions about this blog, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The content of this blog is a source of income for my family. Therefore it may be used to promote products, services or other business that I love. I will only do so with things that I have used and trust and I feel would help my readers.
- Many of my posts may contain affiliate links. What that means is that if you buy something from the site I link, I may receive a small commission. This DOES NOT result in extra charges to you or any increase in the cost of the item itself. These items may or may not be noted within each blog post, but are disclosed here. The affiliate fees I make each month helps me keep this blog up and running!
- I am a participant in the Amazon Services, LLC Associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- All advertisements on my blog are generated by a 3rd party ad network and are paid advertisements. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. Please note that I do not have total control of what ads are on the site.
- I may accept cash advertising or sponsorship from time to time. This will not influence the content or my opinions and I will never endorse a company that I do not honestly love and stand by.
- I am the legal copyright holder of the material and pictures posted on this blog. My material may be used by peer blogs, if it is directly linked back to my blog for proper credit and please only use ONE photo per post. It may not be published, altered, copied or reprinted without my permission.
- All printables I provide on this blog are for personal use only and may not be sold in any way.
Interested in partnering with Amy Sadler Designs? Email me at email@example.com