In today’s post, I am sharing a step-by-step guide on how to make beautiful floral wall art with wallpaper using JC Campbell Lily’s Florals.
Floral wall art has been a popular form of expression for centuries, and now you can create your own unique piece with just a few simple steps. Wallpaper may seem like an unusual material to use for creating art, but with the vibrant and intricate patterns of JC Campbell Lily’s Florals, it is the perfect medium to bring this floral art to life.
Whether you are a seasoned crafter or just starting, this tutorial will provide you with everything you need to know to create a stunning piece of floral art.
All you need is Lily’s Florals, a sample of paint, and a frame!
Welcome to the Handcrafted Society Monthly Blog Collaboration!
Did you see Diane’s Sweet Cup and Saucer Flower arrangement? I am so fortunate to have such creative friends!
Handcrafted Society Posts Tip:
All of the Handcrafted Society projects are conveniently linked for you at the end of this post and there are some great ones!
Supplies for Floral Wall Art
The Things You Need
- Lily's Floral Die Cuts
- 8x10 Picture Frame with glass
- Magnolia (sample size) interior paint in a coordinating color of choice
- My color is Pashmina Plum
- Paint Powder by Amy Sadler Designs
- Quality Paint Brush
- Mix one tablespoon of Paint Powder and one tablespoon of water with the sample size of the Magnolia paint
- Paint the glass insert of your picture frame with the homemade chalk paint
- Paint a second coat on the glass
- Paint the 8x10 frame with the homemade chalk paint mixture as well
- Remove the Lily's Florals Die Cuts from their sheet and submerge them in water
- Place the Die Cuts on the (Dry) painted glass where you want them and put the glass back in the frame.
- Place any die cuts on the frame and press them into place with firm pressure using your fingers
- Enjoy your new floral wall art!
I didn't let the die cuts sit in the water.
I just submerged them for about 15 seconds and placed them glue sides together until I was ready to place them.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
My friend Jennifer at Cottage on Bunker Hill has the best Pottery Barn Dupes and she does not disappoint with her post today! You have to see it!